Reply Your Answers

Timeliss Forum

Financial and Legal

By ZzzzT October 11, 2019

HDB estate with single parent name

Hi, I am concern if my dad happened to pass away without a Will, will the govt take away my dad's HDB and cause my sibling and me be homeless? I have 2 siblings, one of who is married and staying with the spouse in their own home another sibling is currently staying with my dad and me.Because I am planning to suggest to my dad to do up a Will, if without a Will i am safe of being homeless and there isn't a need for me to pay anything, i can drop the suggestion of asking him to do a Will. As doing up a Will is like a no no conversation to my superstitious dad. If i can avoid i will tend to avoid.

Responses (0)

Related Questions